Can be used as a candle Warmer or Tart Melter
Candle or wax chips can be left on all day
Remove lid from candle before using. Place on level, heat resistant, stain resistant surface. Turn off Candle Warmer when not in use or when unattended. Turn off and unplug Candle Warmer before cleaning. Keep out of reach of children. Use only tempered glass or metal containers. Containers do get hot. Surface temperature is hot, do not allow hot plate to come in contact with skin. Some Candles tend to overflow while melting so please watch carefully. Do no move warmer when supporting container of hot wax. Do not allow cord to hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. 18 ounce or smaller candles recommended. Please check with candle manufacturer to ensure safety of Candle Warmer hot plate.