How to Pick a Wick
Picking a wick 101
First select the kind of wick - Here are a few tips/hints/things to consider
- For picking the type of wick there is no real "correct" one. Zinc was the standard for many years and works very well in paraffin candles, but now days the paper and especially the cotton core have become very popular
- Our Premier series is a cotton core wick and is what we would recommend using if you do not have a preference.
Selecting a Size
- The size of your wick will be determined mainly by the diameter of your container
- The amount of fragrance, dye, and other additives will have an effect on your wick selection
- Also single pour waxes and soy waxes usually require a slightly bigger wick
There are no products matching the selection.